Hello all,
I wanted to let you know about a new Institute coming this fall. The Minnesota Geospatial and Geomatic Institute aims to teach students, those looking for a new line of work, or those looking to enhance the work they do now with the current data collection methods, equipment, and software.
We plan to offer a mixture of courses both online and in person work that not only supplements a student’s education, but builds a portfolio to highlight their skills, knowledge of systems, and their resume.
If you are a student, looking for a new line of work, or enhancing your current work please let us know on our site at GGI-MN.org.
If you are an educator or practician and are interested in joining our team, please contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
Find us on Linkedin to follow along in our journey!
Best,

Bradford Folta Jr.
Executive Director - MGGI