A HUGE congrats out to Greg Sullivan and his staff at the Town of Greenwich, as well as to the Connecticut Department of Transportation on your recently won SAG awards!!!

Laura Zajac

Connecticut Housing Finance Authority

860-571-4323

From: Unmoderated discussion list for Connecticut GIS Users <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Dymkowski, Thad
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2022 2:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CTGIS-L] [External]2022 ESRI SAG Award Winners for Connecticut!

[EXTERNAL EMAIL: If unknown sender, do not click links/attachments. Never give out username or password.]

All,

I wanted to pass along the great successes of our colleagues! It was recently announced at the 2022 ESRI User Conference in San Diego that your colleague and mine, Greg Sullivan and his staff in the Town of Greenwich, won a Special Achievement in GIS (SAG) Award for their work on the Access Greenwich application (details here)! CONGRATULATIONS GREG AND STAFF!!!!!

Also, not to be ignored, staff from our own Connecticut Department of Transportation also won a SAG award! Congratulations to them as well!

Kind regards,

Thad

Thad J. Dymkowski, GISP

Connecticut GIS User Network