From: Kate Tornyai <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2022 9:02 AM
To: David Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: CT GIS User Network - MPPT request

Hi, Dave

First we’d have to set up the client in Vantagepoint, then a contact, then I can create a project associated with the client.

Keep in mind there is no budget for FY23 for tradeshows, events, or sponsorships related to this organization and any expenses would need to be approved by Kevin Johnson or Kathy Nanowski, assuming the expenses would come out of corporate services.

If your only concern is membership for FY23 then no worries, I’m sort of the keeper of membership stuffs right now.

Kate Tornyai
Senior Marketing Assistant
Fuss & O'Neill, Inc. | [log in to unmask]
860.646.2469 x5506 | cell: 508.212.5806
www.fando.com | Instagramvimeo | facebook | linkedin