Our free 12-week Desktop GIS course at Pace University begins August 29th and ends November 20th.  The syllabus for the course is at http://webpage.pace.edu/MMinnis/GISSyllabus.  There is a FAQ at the bottom of the syllabus.

Participants can choose to follow the lessons on one of three (or four) tracks: ArcGIS, QGIS or ArcGIS Pro.  (We are also working on covering the same operations in Global Mapper.)  The course is on Google Classroom.  In order to enroll, you must use your Gmail address through the Chrome browser.    The link to enroll is:
https://classroom.google.com/c/NDk1NzIwMTUwMTU5?cjc=xgzxyne

If you have a trouble enrolling or question that the FAQ does not address, email me at [log in to unmask].
Peggy Minnis​

Mary Margaret Minnis, Ph.D.
Chemistry & Physical Sciences Department
Pace University - Costello House 101A
861 Bedford Road
Pleasantville, NY 10570 USA
203-866-3006 (in summer)