Hello CT GIS Network, we have an action packed in person meeting Friday September 2nd 2022. The agenda and meeting details are below. Note, we do offer an OPTIONAL virtual option to view presentations, users will have to register using the virtual registration link below to access.

CT GIS Network September 2022 Meeting – Utility and Regional Theme

Where: 6 Rubber Ave, Naugatuck, CT 06770. On the second floor. Parking Available in front. See picture below

When: Friday September 2, 2022
Optional Virtual Registration: Not as exciting but it is available and convenient! https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_ouFz5pVDQc-yuWC-bzhl9w

08:30 – 09:00 Networking Social Time (In person feature only)

09:00 – 09:30 Electric Vehicle & Photovoltaic Hosting Capacity Maps at United Illuminating. Juan Lluberes & Timothy Michalowski, Avangrid

09:30 – 10:00 CTDOT MS4 Drainage Network Mapping, Jeremy Wilcox, CTDOT

10:00 – 10:30 Broadband Mapping in Connecticut. David Lukens, Office of Policy and Management

10:30 – 10:45 Break

10:45 – 11:30 GIS data development through agile project management. Mark Goetz. Right of Way Management

11:30 – 12:00 Broadband Initiatives. Bill Johnson, AppGeo (virtual presentation)

12:00 – 12:15 Steering Committee Meeting

Optional, join some GIS folks at lunch (pay your own way lol). We’re thinking maybe Mexican at La Casita (It’s across the street).

PS GIS Day is fast approaching! It is a great time to share a project whether it is in progress, a concept, or completed. Presentations large and small are welcome (10 – 40 min blocks available). Or maybe you have, printed maps, web maps, poster, dashboard, or really anything GIS, we can find a spot for you! Its free! It’s easy! It’s Fun! A safe presentation space, there is no better time to get in the mix and get involved. Reach out to Mike Towle with your presentation concept, or to hash out ideas you are not sure about. We got you!

Michael Towle
Deputy Director, Western Connecticut Council of Governments
tel/fax 475-323-2064 · [log in to unmask]

web westcog.org · post 1 Riverside Road, Sandy Hook, CT 06482