GIS is expensive to build and to operate. GIS managers need to be able to demonstrate the financial benefits from GIS to key stakeholders.

Registration is now open for the GIS Management Academy workshop: ‘GIS Return on Investment Fundamentals’ on September 19. This two-hour online workshop introduces the use of objective ROI analysis methods to document the net financial benefits that an agency achieves from its GIS. We will review the types of benefits that GIS provides. We will focus on recent (non-GIS industry) literature that documents the significant ROI from GIS at various social and institutional levels.

A major portion of the workshop will demonstrate a simple, objective methodology that has been used to quantify and report key GIS performance metrics and ROI. Each attendee will receive a copy of the custom template that they can use to document their agency’s GIS ROI.

Learn more and register today at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/gis-return-on-investment-roi-fundamentals-registration-391776182107

greg Babinski (he/him),MA, GISP

URISA Past-President, AGS Ethical GEO Fellow

GIS Management Consulting Services, LLC
E: [log in to unmask]

W: www.gismcs.com

For best in breed GIS management and operations