CTGIS Network’s GIS DAY 2022 🥳

November 18th at Fairfield University

AND! We could use YOUR help 🥰🤔 Here is how.

  1. Seeking presentations! From students to mapping veterans. From project concepts to finished products. By October 9th We want YOU! There are a lot of formats to present through as well (provided below).
    1. Send a rough title, description, and desired format to [log in to unmask] by October 9th
    2. Then you have until November 18th to work out the details, no better inspiration to present than signing up for a presentation 😉!!

  1. Help us advertise and pick up more presentations. So many ways to distribute to your networks.
    1. Badger people around your office to present🦡
    2. Print and hang up some flyers
    3. Distribute this email or the flyer via email

  2. Becoming a supporting sponsor and help us get some needed snacks, refreshments, and swag available for the day.
    1. You can reach out directly to me on this at [log in to unmask]. We can talk about business exposure opportunities.

Some Details on the Event:

WHEN. Friday, November 18 from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM

WHERE. Fairfield University, Dolan Event Hall

WHAT. A whole suite of presentation formats and activities. We’ll flesh out the agenda as presentations begin rolling in.

Special shoutout to Fairfield University’s College of Arts & Sciences and Fairfield University’s Center for Social Impact who are hosting the event for us! THANK YOU!

Looking forward to seeing you there and hope you consider participating in one of the many ways available this year.

Mike Towle, WestCOG Deputy Director

[log in to unmask] | 475.323.2064

Michael Towle
Deputy Director, Western Connecticut Council of Governments
tel/fax 475-323-2064 · [log in to unmask]

web westcog.org · post 1 Riverside Road, Sandy Hook, CT 06482