Apologies for the unintended spam, please disregard the previous email.

Thanks,
Alfredo

From: Herrera, Alfredo
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2022 1:20 PM
To: Hill, Jordan <[log in to unmask]>; Lockery, Anthony <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Unmoderated discussion list for Connecticut GIS Users <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: not receiving all emails from community listserv

Hi Jordan, Anthony,

I am not sure if you guys can help with this, but I do not seem to be receiving all the emails from the NEARC (Northeast Arc Users Group [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) and CTGIS (Unmoderated discussion list for Connecticut GIS Users [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) listservs.

I did not notice this issue at first, but I noticed it yesterday when I sent out the job posting announcements on both of these distribution lists and did not receive them on my work email. I did receive the email on my Gmail account, but not through my state email account. I know it is not a consistent thing because I do get some emails coming through, but many of them seem to be getting caught in some sort of server-level filter.

Thanks,

Alfredo Herrera
Geographic Information Officer
Office of Policy and Management