This message was sent securely using Zix®

I don’t recall the name unfortunately. However, years ago we had a vendor do some large format scanning of tax formats using a large mobile scanner “wand”. This might be a good option to look into as well since they can bring it on site and maintain the security protocols established by your agency.

Jennifer D. Stone
GIS Coordinator

911 Addressing Coordinator

Division of Information Technology Services, GIS Program

County of Sullivan

100 North Street

Monticello, NY 12701

office: 845-807-0110 | fax: 845-807-0111

[log in to unmask] | www.sullivanny.us

cid:18029d7d4ad4cdccc1    cid:18029d7d4ad5af44d2    cid:18029d7d4ad690bce3    cid:18029d7d4ad772f6c4   cid:18029d7d4ad855d355

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message and attachments. Do NOT forward it to a third party without the written consent of the sender. The County of Sullivan is a public entity; consequently, this email may be subject to disclosure under the Freedom of Information Law. Thank you.