Hello all,

I was wondering if you by chance someone out there has had experience extracting a dataset from the Applied Climate Information System (ACIS) Web Services.

There are instructions for an example for Oregon data – I would like to recreate the same data for Mass: OregonClimateData - Overview (arcgis.com)

It’s one of those things where I think I’m really close, but missing something of course.

If you know of someone who has experience with this, I would be more than happy to arrange an honorarium for a guest tutorial (zoom or in person) for a class of students.

Thank you so much,

Darcy

Darcy Boellstorff, Ph.D., GISP

Professor and Chair