Dear Colleagues,

We write to invite you all to join us and fellow employees at upcoming events for Employee Appreciation Week!  Events will take place the last week of September (September 26 – October 1), as we acknowledge the dedication, commitment, and excellence of all employees across our campuses.

Appreciation week will culminate in two major events. First, an “Around the World” themed event at Gampel Pavilion on Friday, September 30th, from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m., where employees will have the opportunity to spend time with colleagues, eat, and participate in several fun activities.

The next day, Saturday, October 1st, the University will host an employee tailgating event at Rentschler field prior to the UConn Football game versus Fresno State. Employees will be eligible to receive up to four complimentary tickets, and they may arrive as early as 10:30 a.m. to socialize and prepare for the game.

Several other events, including some at the regional campuses, are planned for Employee Appreciation Week, and we hope you will find the time to attend some events and connect and re-connect with colleagues. Please visit the Human Resources website for event details: https://hr.uconn.edu/faculty-staff-appreciation-week/

Thank you, and we hope to see many of you in a few weeks.

Radenka

Dr. Radenka Maric

Interim President

Chris

Christopher Delello

Chief Human Resources Officer

UConn is a great university.

But it's more than that. A top-ranked research institution, with campuses and staff across Connecticut,  built to inspire the global community that is UConn Nation. UConn's talented students exceed expectations. Our expert researchers, faculty, and alumni drive Creativity, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship (CIE) for a better tomorrow. We fuel the State's economy and are committed to benefiting the greater good. This is UConn.

STUDENTS FIRST, UCONN ALWAYS. HUSKIES FOREVER.

Dr. Radenka Maric

Interim President | University of Connecticut
Office of the President: 860.486.2337

Twitter: @UConnPresident

Instagram: @UConnPres