Happy October everyone 🎃

Don’t miss your chance to register for the CT GIS Day at Fairfield University. Registration is easy, just use the link below. OH! we have a few classic slots remaining for presentations too.

CTGIS Network’s GIS DAY 2022 🥳

Connecticut Creates! November 18th at Fairfield University

Registration Link. https://forms.gle/mJYvsprFZyQkwYm3A

🎃I just want to share a quick talk, throw my peduncle in the mix. Something fun like “Do I really need a north arrow carved in me?”

👻Oh you should do a spooky lightning talk! You don’t even need slides. Rants, project concepts, or presentations. I’m doing one on a multi criteria analysis titled “Where to BOO!”

🤓But seriously, consider the fun challenge of a tight 4-5 minute talk. You can sign up through registration or just email me mike with your concept.

Catch you later!

Mike Towle

CT GIS Network President