CTGIS Network’s GIS DAY 2022 🥳

Connecticut Creates! November 18th at Fairfield University

Registration Link. https://forms.gle/mJYvsprFZyQkwYm3A
Note. You can find your registration link in your email and update status. Like if you want to add a presentation into the mix, But if you prefer, just email me presentation details.

GIS Network Discord Link. https://discord.gg/C34dFe5m A great way to directly connect on GIS topics and matters, such as GIS Day. See you there!

================================

Mike here with more GIS day updates!

This thing is really taking shape, and no small thanks to our supporting sponsors. Without you CT GIS Day would not be possible! Make sure to check them out on the 18th.

Bad Elf (Gold Sponsor)! Tighe & Bond (Silver Sponsor) and BETA Group, Inc (Bronze Sponsor)! Esri running workshops And Fairfield U’s College of Art’s & Sciences and Center for Social Impact for Hosting the event!

👽Thanks Sponsors! Now, how much are tickets and what do I get for it?

🤖TICKETS… ARE… FREE… ACTIVITIES AND SCHEDULE BELOW

👽Oh they are!? what a deal!

Changes to schedule and topics are subject to change.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Mike Towle, WestCOG CT GIS President

[log in to unmask] | 475.323.2064