Does anyone know where I could find a source of sounding data (and perhaps digitized shorelines) for Connecticut lakes?

I have a hobby project in which I developed a model for using a Delaunay triangulation to estimate the volume of a lake from a set of soundings and a digitized (polygon) shorelines defining the boundaries of the water mass.  I've applied my model to Lake Victoria in Africa as well as a number of lakes in Texas and Oklahoma, but I'd really like to look at something closer to home.

You can read more about the technique at   Using the Delaunay Triangulation to Create a Reservoir Volume Model and Using the Delaunay to Compute Lake Volume.  The source code for my models in available on Github at the Tinfour Open-Source Software Project.

I spent a lot of time trying to finding original survey data for Connecticut lakes, but haven't had much luck.

Finally, if you don't know of any Connecticut sources, I'd be interested in learning of data available for other locations.

Thanks.

Gary