The NEARC Board of Directors is hosting a special open house next week on Tuesday, November 1st from 12 - 1:00pm. This is great opportunity for you to learn more about the board, who we are, what we do, as well as what opportunities there may be for you to get involved.

Please register to join:   NEARC Board Open House
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the event.

We hope that you'll join us!

--

Katie Grillo (she/her)| NEARC Chair, on behalf of the NEARC Board of Directors

Emily Wilson – Past Chair

Brittany Hoffnagle - Secretary

Esther Olsen-Murphy - Treasurer

Pam DeAndrea