From: Alyson Mccann <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2022 10:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [RIGIS] ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Online trainings at URI in January 2023

Announcing January 2023 GIS training classes at URI

Introduction to ArcGIS Pro

January 9 - 11, 2023

9 am - 4 pm

Working with ArcGIS Online

January 12, 2023

9 am - 12 pm

For more information and to register: https://www.edc.uri.edu/pages/learning-opportunities

--

Alyson McCann

Water Quality Coordinator, URI Cooperative Extension

Department of Natural Resources Science

University of Rhode Island

Kingston RI 02881

401.874.5398