Greetings NEARC Community:

Live Webcast on GIS Day! Maps, Apps, Music, a mappy time!

https://fb.me/e/3PtnqfMUz

Join me on my Live Webcast on GIS Day – 12 Noon Mountain / 2pm Eastern / Wed 16 November 2022

Facebook Live.  But open to all – no Facebook account required.

Join geographer, educator, and GIS professional Joseph Kerski to discover why maps and geotechnology are relevant to 21st Century problem-solving, and how you can make your own maps and pursue your own learning! This webcast will be a fun and mappy time, including Name that Place quizzes, a GIS crossword puzzle, maps, apps, and 3D scenes, and yes, a few geo-songs!  This is the perfect venue in which to invite friends or colleagues that you have always wanted to introduce GIS to.

Joseph Kerski

Joseph J. Kerski, PhD GISP | Education Manager, Geographer

Esri | 167 S. Taylor Ave | Louisville CO 80027 | USA

T 909 369 8237 | M 303 625 3925 | [log in to unmask] | esri.com
THE SCIENCE OF WHERE ®