LandVest is seeking a qualified individual that has several years of GIS coursework, particularly in ArcGIS and ArcGIS Pro, that is interested in gaining more experience in a map production environment. The assistant will gain valuable experience and mastery in the ArcGIS and ArcGIS Pro desktop environment.

The Assistant GIS Analyst is based out of LandVest's Boston, MA Regional Office. The Assistant GIS Analyst primarily responsible for assisting the GIS Analyst with GIS consulting projects. This is a part-time position, expected 2-3 days per week (20 hours).

For more details and to apply:

https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Details/1385304/Assistant-GIS-Analyst

James DeNormandie

GIS Director / Project Manager

Ten Post Office Square | Suite 1125 South | Boston, MA 02109

O 617.723.1800

D 617.482.0289

www.landvest.comLandVest Blog

DISCLOSURE CONCERNING CONFIDENTIALITY AND REPRESENTATION:

Real estate professionals are required to disclose their agency status to persons with whom they communicate.  Unless our firm has a written Listing Agreement or we have agreed in writing to serve you as Buyer Broker, we are not representing you and you should not share any confidential information.  We welcome any questions you may have about agency.

LandVest is acting as an agent only, and cannot bind a seller or a buyer to a contract. Emails or texts sent or received shall not create a binding contract in the absence of a fully signed written contract.

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply email and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.