Greetings NEARC GIS Community:

I thought given the fact that last week was GIS Day and Geography Awareness Week, my colleague and I started with the most popular Directions Magazine article of all time, Dr Golledge’s 2000 article about geography in everyday life, and wrote our own article, where we:

https://www.directionsmag.com/article/11897

Feel free to participate and to share!  Many thanks,

Joseph Kerski

Joseph J. Kerski, PhD GISP | Education Manager, Geographer

Esri | 167 S. Taylor Ave | Louisville CO 80027 | USA

T 909 369 8237 | M 303 625 3925 | [log in to unmask] | esri.com
THE SCIENCE OF WHERE ®