Hi Everyone,

We here at UMass Amherst have a slate of upcoming GIS courses this Winter and Spring that we're excited about and we think you'd enjoy.  Follow the links below for more information. Most of our courses can be taken remotely or hybrid-remote. If you have questions about cost and how to register if it isn't listed in the link, please be in touch!

We also encourage folks to take a look at our 1-year Masters in Geography, GIST concentration, which includes access to these courses and so much more. Visit our website.

Winter 2023 Courses:

Spring 2023 Courses:

Joe Kopera, M.S.
GIS License Administrator - GIST Graduate Program Assistant - Digital Communications
Senior Research Fellow, Geosciences, U-Mass Amherst
they/he