Greetings NEARC Community:

I know many of you are aware of this conference but the call for presentations just came out today and I wanted to make sure you saw it:

Join a collaborative user community of forward-thinking educators and administrators sharing innovative learning and best practices in GIS education at the Education Summit @ Esri UC, July 8-10 2023, in San Diego, CA.

Our 2023 theme is “Sustainability in Education.” GIS is well suited to exploring and addressing sustainability issues such as climate, biodiversity, health, and economic development, from local to global levels. We’ll showcase students, educators, and administrators using GIS to understand their environments and to design sustainable futures for their institutions and their communities.

We invite you to present your work and inspire your peers. Sharing your successes and lessons learned helps move the GIS education community forward, benefitting students and society.

Submit your proposal for a Lightning Talk at https://esriurl.com/EducCFP [esriurl.com].  The deadline to submit is Friday, January 13, 2023.

Joseph Kerski

Joseph J. Kerski, PhD GISP | Education Manager, Geographer

Esri | 167 S. Taylor Ave | Louisville CO 80027 | USA

T 909 369 8237 | M 303 625 3925 | [log in to unmask] | esri.com
THE SCIENCE OF WHERE ®