Good Monday,

I am looking for the Tree Management Solution from Esri that is compatible with arcpro 2.9.5

The current solution that can be deployed was created with version 3.1.x of arcpro

Hoping someone has the task file to be imported into my project.

Thanks,

David Cook (he / him)

Senior Computer | GIS Analyst

Fuss & O'Neill, Inc. |   [log in to unmask]
(860) 783-4665   |  cell: (860) 912-4819
146 Hartford Road | Manchester CT 06040
CA   CT   MA   ME   NH   RI   VT

www.FandO.com | Instagram | Vimeo | Facebook | Linkedin

Let’s See What We Can Create Together
www.FandO.com/careers

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message originates from Fuss & O'Neill, Inc. The information contained in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be privileged and confidential.  If the reader of this message, regardless of the address or routing, is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error and any review, use, distribution, dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please delete this e-mail and all files transmitted with it from your system and immediately notify Fuss & O'Neill by sending a reply e-mail to the sender of this message.  Thank you.