Good morning!

I am looking for a program that is part of a typical laptop install or available free online to create training videos.

Any favorites out there?

Ideally it would be able to:

  *   Record screen action, such as an application demo
  *   Record the speaker's voice
  *   Split a video clip to remove a segment (not just at either end, but from the middle as well)
  *   Add a text screen to mark transitions
  *   And be easy to learn

I have had some success with Xbox Game Bar which I found on my laptop.  And I see that Powerpoint has the ability to record video.

I'd love to hear what has worked for you.

Thanks a bunch!
ab

Anita Beinikis
Regional GIS Coordinator