Greetings All!

Posting this upon request from a colleague.  I participated in this program last year and can attest the student I was lined up did some very good GIS work for me which I very much appreciated.

Joseph Kerski

Joseph J. Kerski, PhD GISP | Education Manager, Geographer

Esri | 167 S. Taylor Ave | Louisville CO 80027 | USA

T 909 369 8237 | M 303 625 3925 | [log in to unmask] | esri.com
THE SCIENCE OF WHERE ®

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all doing well. This is my semi-annual call for potential partners to collaborate with NC State's MGIST [online-distance.ncsu.edu] capstone students for Spring 2023.

Do you have spatial data lying around and no time to do anything with it? Is there a pilot project or proof-of-concept web application you've been thinking about developing but just not enough resources to get it done? Well maybe our Master's students can help!

You can review a broad overview of our project guidelines here [docs.google.com]. All of our students are partnered with various organizations across the US each semester to propose, develop, and implement a geospatial solution, for and in collaboration with their partner organization (a.k.a. The ‘client’), that will help them answer spatial questions and make spatial decisions. You can check out example projects from past semesters: Fall 2022 [sites.google.com]Spring 2022 [sites.google.com]Fall 2021 [sites.google.com], and Spring 2021 [sites.google.com]

If you or a colleague might be interested in partnering, you can email me directly for more information or you can go ahead and submit our partner application form by January 12th [docs.google.com] with your project idea.

Partner Form [docs.google.com]

Cheers,

- Eric

--

Eric S. Money, PhD

Associate Director of Educational Innovation | Center for Geospatial Analytics

Associate Teaching Professor | GIST

Director of Graduate Programs | MGIST/GIScert [online-distance.ncsu.edu]

College of Natural Resources

Jordan Hall 5108 | Campus Box 7106

North Carolina State University

2800 Faucette Dr.

Raleigh, NC 27695 USA

[log in to unmask] | 919-513-0408 | geospatial.ncsu.edu [geospatial.ncsu.edu]

"All electronic mail messages in connection with State business which are sent to or

received by this account are subject to the NC Public Records Law and may be disclosed

to third parties.”