I have used Color Oracle (https://github.com/nvkelso/color-oracle-java). It can simulate various color vision deficiencies across your whole display, so it’s equally useful for Arc, QGIS, PDF, web pages, etc., etc.

Andy

Andy Smith-Petersen, GISP
Senior Business Systems Analyst - GIS
Portland Water District
Phone: (207) 523-5417
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://www.pwd.org

Portland Water District NOTICE & DISCLAIMER Confidentiality Notice:

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND
MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL. Please notify the sender if you have received

this message in error. Recipients should be aware that replies to this message may not be considered confidential under

the Maine Freedom of Access law, 1 M.R.S.A. §402, and may therefore be subject to public disclosure upon request.