ColorBrewer includes colorblind safe palettes.

https://colorbrewer2.org/

On Wed, Jan 25, 2023 at 3:50 PM Adam Galambos <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi all,

I have a student that has color vision deficiencies and is looking for some resources and recommendations. I have found accessible styles that can be loaded into ArcGIS Pro and have located the Color Vision Deficiency Simulator tool. Would anyone be so kind as to share some other resources so I may help this student succeed?

Many thanks,

Adam

Adam Galambos, MS

Instructor, Geographic Information Systems

Evironmental Studies Adjunct Faculty

Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts

Sent from Gmail Mobile