Hi –

I’m hoping someone can help me figure out the new RIGIS listserv. I used to be able to send an email and post very easily, but now and finding myself struggling. I have the address @[log in to unmask] which I think is correct… but all of my emails get kicked back telling me I am unauthorized to post. When I go to the RIGIS group page, I can’t sign up using my work email address, only a personal Gmail account which I do not want to do.

Has anyone figured this out? If anyone from RIGIS sees this and has advice, I would appreciate it!

Thank you,

Erica

Erica Poisson (formerly Tefft)

Watershed GIS Coordinator