Dear UConn Faculty/Staff Member:

Thank you for your support of UConn Athletics.

We are pleased to offer all UConn Faculty & Staff members, including those at UConn Health and Regional campuses, the opportunity to receive up to two (2) complimentary tickets to an upcoming athletics event:

UConn Women’s Basketball vs. Creighton

Wednesday, February 15 at 7:00 p.m. – Gampel Pavilion

In addition to seeing our Huskies in action, we will also be recognizing student-athletes from all of our teams at halftime for their outstanding academic achievements during the past calendar year.

To claim your complimentary tickets, please visit UConnTickets.com, click the “Find Tickets” button and select your seats.  Immediately after completing the claim steps, your mobile tickets will arrive via email. We encourage you to act quickly, as tickets are subject to availability.

The deadline to claim tickets is Friday, February 10 at 7:00 p.m.

If you have purchased tickets for the game, we encourage you to claim additional tickets for friends or family members.  For questions, please contact the Athletics Ticket Office via email [log in to unmask] or call 877-288-2666 (M-F 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.).

We hope you are able to join us for this basketball game and other athletics events throughout the spring semester, in support of the student-athletes who proudly represent our great university. Go Huskies!

Sincerely,

David Benedict

Director of Athletics