Hello Everyone!

I wanted to share a link to the training my company is offering. It is focused on Impervious Pavement but has applications to really any uses you want to extract from imagery or any raster really.

We plan to also highlight a satellite data source that could be a great resource to many and has data going back over 20 years.

If you are a town or county government please email me as we have discounts for government entities.

https://events.eventzilla.net/e/impervious-pavement-processing-ipp-with-aerial-or-satellite-data-2138595793

--

Best regards,

Bradford J Folta Jr.

[log in to unmask] | LinkedIn | ResearchGate