From: Mitchell, Jared <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2023 12:27 PM
To: Giorgianni, Michele <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: DelageBaza, Christina (DOA) <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: GIS Job posting through RIGIS Listserv

Hi Michele/Christina,

I wasn’t sure who to contact or what the procedure was for sending out a notice through the RIGIS listserv/group.

I have been hired for a position with Steve Kut’s group at RIDOT and will be starting my new position there on Monday, April 24 2023.

Attached to this email is the job posting for my soon to be vacated position with the City of Newport, RI.

I would like to blast the job posting out to as wide a group as possible to ensure we can find some quality candidates.  Beyond the RIGIS listserv, if there are any other large GIS-centric groups that could get the word out that you or someone else may know of? I would like to share the posting with them as well.

Thanks,

Jared W. Mitchell

GIS Coordinator

City of Newport

43 Broadway

Newport, RI 02840

(401)845-5327

This email, including any attachments, contains information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential or is otherwise protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient or agent or an employee responsible for delivering the communication to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, use, disclosure, copying and/or distribution of its contents is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by reply to sender only and destroy the original.