Does anyone have much experience with local scenes and 3D models in Pro? I’ve created a project with a local scene with many 3D multipatch buildings from a file geodatabase. When first creating the scene, the models all came in fine. However, when I save the project and try to open any time later, all the models end up stretched and not on the surface. When looking at Elevation under properties, they all have a vertical unit of meters, despite coming in fine with feet. When I remove the stretched model and add it back to the project from the file geodatabase in catalog, it comes in fine again. But again, when saving and opening the project later, all the models are stretched and floating again. Essentially to view them, I have to newly add them each time I’m using the project. Nothing seems to reset them in the properties and nothing makes the settings “stick”.

Sam

Samuel Lingeman ‘00, GISP

Spatial Data Systems Manager

Facilities-Capital Planning & Management

“Pride, Service and Dedication”

22 Colovos Rd

Durham, NH 03824

603-862-4218