Dear all,

The speaker for tomorrow's Analysis and Probability seminar is Xin Dong from UConn, and the title of their talk is "Some results in complex analysis."

As a reminder, we have moved the seminar to 2:30-3:30 on Fridays this semester.  The room is still the same (MONT 313).  We will also simulcast the talk on Webex if you are unable to make it in person.  The details are after the abstract.

Abstract: I will mention some recent results about the pointwise and supnorm estimates for the Cauchy-Riemann equation on pseudoconvex domains. In our proofs, the Bergman kernel played an important role. The talk is accessible to students.

Hybrid A&P Seminar - Spring 2023
Hosted by Matthew Badger

https://uconn-cmr.webex.com/uconn-cmr/j.php?MTID=m6a72f20c1548d804e1f0f8e216e491a4
Friday, February 24, 2023 2:30 PM | 1 hour 10 minutes | (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Occurs every Friday effective 2/24/2023 until 4/28/2023 from 2:30 PM to 3:40 PM, (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Meeting number: 2624 466 5888
Password: bass

Join by video system
Dial [log in to unmask]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join by phone
+1-415-655-0002 US Toll

Access code: 262 446 65888

Best,