From: Northeast Arc Users Group <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Tito Sanchez <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2023 9:29:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Position issue with Leica GG04 Plus

Hi All,

I’m curious to find out if anyone has encountered this issue.  I have a Leica GG04 plus and it is connected to my tablet via Bluetooth and I’m getting sub-inch accuracy, however my position on the map is off by a couple feet:

I’ve tried changing the projection settings on the Leica app, same results.  Here is what I have for hardware:

Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE 5G

Model Name: SM-T738U

Field Maps version: 23.1.1, Build 1405

GPS Unit: Leica GG04 Plus

Leica App: Leica Zeno Connect

Realtime Corrections: MaCORS

Wondering if anyone has encountered this issue and if there is a remedy. Any info is greatly appreciated!

Tito Sanchez, GISP

Senior Project Manager/GIS & Asset Management

BETA Group, Inc. - Celebrating 35 Years

BETA Group, Inc.
401.333.2382

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook  We're Hiring!

ü Be GREEN, keep it on the SCREEN

Confidentiality Notice:

This email message (and any attachments) contains information from BETA Group, Inc. that is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you may not disclose, copy, distribute, rely upon, or use its contents. Please reply to the sender immediately and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.