Greetings NEARC Community:

I know there are many people involved in education in the NEARC Community and thus I thought the following webinar would be of interest:

Join us for the webinar Modern GIS is Web GIS: Teaching GIS Using ArcGIS Online taking place Wednesday 10 May from 10:00 AM (PT) - 11:00 AM (PT).

Webinar description:

Symbology, joins, spatial analysis, and many other core GIS functions can now be used and taught using web-based GIS. Rather than listening to Esri staff talk about how this is possible, this webinar will feature university faculty discussing their successes and challenges in moving their courses to a web-based framework.

This webinar will also highlight recent tutorials and lessons (available at no cost) that were developed by Esri to help instructors teach Python, scripting, automation, remote sensing, configuring web applications, and more.

Webinar speakers you can look forward to hearing from:

Register and feel free to share with others >> https://www.esri.com/en-us/lg/industry/education/modern-gis-is-web-gis-webinar

Joseph Kerski

Joseph J. Kerski, PhD GISP | Education Manager, Geographer

Esri | 167 S. Taylor Ave | Louisville CO 80027 | USA

T 909 369 8237 | M 303 625 3925 | [log in to unmask] | esri.com
THE SCIENCE OF WHERE ®