Hi folks,

Terracon Data Solutions has an opening for a Solutions Architect. The job description may state that the position is located in Olathe, KS, where our corporate headquarters is located, but this position is 100% remote.

For more information and to apply, please go to - https://careers.terracon.com/job/olathe/solutions-architect-i/37184/49670799264

Best regards,

Brett R. Horr, GISP

Corporate GIS Manager
Terracon Data Solutions

2456 Lafayette Road, Unit #5 | Portsmouth, NH 03801

D 603-206-1177 | M 207-337-2018

[log in to unmask] | Terracon.com

Need help on a project or have a technical question?

Email [log in to unmask]

Have you joined our GIS User Group? If not, click here

Terracon provides environmental, facilities, geotechnical, and materials consulting engineering services delivered with responsiveness, resourcefulness, and reliability.

Private and confidential as detailed here (www.terracon.com/disclaimer). If you cannot access the hyperlink, please e-mail sender.