Join Women in GIS and Esri Representatives for a virtual GIS Careers event!

Find Your Coordinates: Position Yourself in a Geospatial Career

Date: June 20th

Time: 12pm-1:30pm Eastern (9am Pacific/AZ, 10am MT, 11am CT)

Together we will learn about the many ways one can navigate a geospatial career and establish themselves for success. Get career path ideas, stand out for hiring and recruitment, and learn tips to network for success. We will have time for discussion, Q&A as well as an opportunity to get connected via LinkedIn and in-person at the upcoming Esri User Conference in San Diego!

Please register to attend: Zoom event registration

--

Katie Grillo|Northeast Chapter Co-Chair

Women in GIS