Dear Students,

Greetings from ISSS!  I’m writing to ensure that you are prepared to return to the U.S. this August.  Many of you traveled home this summer and may not have reported your travel to ISSS or requested a travel signature.

Did you travel this summer and forget to report your travel to ISSS?  Review the travel information online here: https://isss.uconn.edu/travel/

Submit your Travel Information Record to ISSS and request a travel signature if necessary.  We look forward to welcome all our continuing students back to campus this August.

Best regards,

___________

Arthur Galinat
Director, International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS)

UConn Global Affairs
Center for International Student & Scholars (CISS)
2019 Hillside Rd., U-1083
STORRS, CT 06269-1083
PHONE: 860.486.3855
FAX: 860.486.5800

New Location: Center for International Students & Scholars

EMAIL:
[log in to unmask] | http://isss.uconn.edu

Facebook: @UConnGlobal  | Instagram: @uconn.global

To unsubscribe from the INTERNATIONAL-L list, click the following link:
https://ListServ.Uconn.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=INTERNATIONAL-L&A=1