Sponsor & Exhibitor Registration is Open!

Sunday, October 15 - Wednesday, October 18, 2023 | New Haven, CT

We are inviting YOU to Sponsor and/or Exhibit at Fall NEARC 2023 in vibrant New Haven, CT. Fall NEARC is an annual event with a combined pre-conference Educators’ Day on Sunday, followed by a three-day conference packed with user presentations, professional development, and networking opportunities for our large NEARC community.

Sponsor support is one of the primary reasons the NEARC conferences are so successful. The NEARC Board of Directors and Host Committee are excited to take this opportunity, with your participation, to make Fall NEARC 2023 a fun and engaging event.

“Connecting with sponsors and vendors at NEARC is important for our members to learn news tricks that may make their jobs easier; it’s important to keep that going.” - Brittany Hoffnagle, Woods Hole Group, NEARC Board Chair

The fall conference provides opportunities to connect with existing and potential clients face to face, to expand your network within the New England region, and to reach decision makers and users who may benefit from your products and services.

Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities

We are offering several sponsorship opportunities for the Fall NEARC Conference, as well as single or double exhibit space. Exhibits will be located in the high-traffic area around the General Session ballroom! All sponsors will receive special recognition through a variety of channels as described in the brochure linked below. We hope you’ll join us as a valued supporter and be a part of this networking and educational opportunity.

·    Download the Sponsor & Exhibitor Registration Brochure to learn more.

·    Sponsorships Still Available:

·    Sunday Night Welcome Mixer at BAR

·    Breakfast and Lunch Sponsorships

·    Refreshment Break Sponsorships

·    Technical Track Sponsorships

·    Questions regarding sponsorship opportunities or exhibiting? Please contact 802-865-5202, [log in to unmask]

IMPORTANT- Sponsor and NEARC Community Engagement

You may notice an increase in sponsorship pricing for the Fall conference. The NEARC Board is always looking for ways to improve the NEARC conference experience, yet meet the needs of a segment of our valued supporters – Our Sponsors! We have been extremely lucky to have kept our sponsorship prices stable over the last few years, but to accommodate for inflation and rising food costs, we have made the decision to increase sponsorship rates by approximately 30 percent. We are confident that these new rates will provide our sponsors with the value they expect from a NEARC conference, while still coming in below comparable conferences.

Alongside this change, the NEARC Board is looking to expand upon our existing sponsorship opportunities for both our Spring and Fall conference events. We are considering a new tiered sponsorship approach – think Platinum, Gold, Silver – as well as offering these sponsorships on an annual basis instead of by individual events. However, we are committed to not making these fundamental changes in our sponsorship scheme until we engage with you, our sponsors, and the greater NEARC community to hear thoughts and feedback.

Look for the opportunity to join a focus group on the Sponsor Registration page and for the open discussion with the greater NEARC community during the 2023 NEARC Fall Conference Business meeting.