NEARC Esri UC Meetup

WhenTuesday, July 11th, 5:00-7:00pm
Where
Social Tap - 815 J St Suite #101, San Diego, CA 92101
We are excited to be bringing back the annual NEARC UC Meetup! Come join us in person at the Social Tap Patio in San Diego, California during the Esri User Conference. We invite you to come connect with NEARC friends and colleagues, enjoy the sunshine and a drink or app with us.

This event is graciously sponsored by our friends at​ NV5 Geospatial and Terracon.

--

Katie Grillo (she/her)| NEARC Immediate Past Chair, on behalf of the NEARC Board of Directors

Brittany Hoffnagle - Chair

Nate Ward - Secretary

Pam DeAndrea - Treasurer

Erica Tefft