To the University Community:

I write to provide you with an update, found on the UConn Today website, regarding the leadership structure at UConn Health.

Leading with joy and love for all,

Radenka

UConn is a great university.

But it's more than that. A top-ranked research institution, with campuses and staff across Connecticut, built to inspire the global community that is UConn Nation. UConn's talented students exceed expectations. Our expert researchers, faculty, staff, and alumni drive Creativity, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship (CIE) for a better tomorrow. We fuel the State's economy and are committed to inclusivity in benefiting the greater good. This is UConn.

STUDENTS FIRST, UCONN ALWAYS. HUSKIES FOREVER.

Dr. Radenka Maric

President | University of Connecticut
Office of the President: 860.486.2337

Twitter: @UConnPresident