Dear Students,

It is with heavy hearts that we share the sad news of the passing of our beloved University President, Radenka Maric. Radenka served our school with dedication and passion for many years, and her contributions have been immeasurable. We deeply mourn her loss and offer our condolences to her family, friends, and loved ones.

Radenka was an exceptional leader who cared deeply about our university and its students. She always put the needs of our community first and worked tirelessly to ensure that our university provided a nurturing and supportive environment for all students. Her vision, energy, and commitment have had a lasting impact on our university, and we will be forever grateful for her contributions.

As we come to terms with this loss, we want to assure you that we are committed to supporting our students during this difficult time. We encourage you to reach out to your teachers, advisers, or counselors if you need someone to talk to or support. We will also be holding a memorial service for Radenka Maric in the coming days, and we will keep you informed about the details.

In the meantime, let us honor Radenka's memory by continuing to strive for excellence in our work, supporting our fellow students, and demonstrating kindness and compassion towards one another.

Sincerely,

UConn Administration

UConn