From: NEURISA <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2023 9:14 AM
To: Thad Dymkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Dymkowski, Thad <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [External]Registration Open For NEURISA Day 2023!

Registration is now open for NEURISA Day 2023. WE'RE BACK IN PERSON!

Join us at the AC Hotel By Marriott, located at 125 Front Street in Worcester, MA.

Located right in Downtown Worcester, just down the street from Union Station, Worcester's public transportation hub.

REGISTER TODAY

For more information visit our NEURISA Day 2023 HUB Site. All updates and most current information will be available there.

Dr. Sucharita Gopal, Boston UniversityWelcoming keynote speaker, Dr. Sucharita Gopal

Dr. Sucharita Gopal, core faculty with the Boston University Institute for Global Sustainability (IGS), is a Professor in the Department of Earth & Environment at Boston University.

Learn more about Dr. Gopal here.

Register by September 30th to receive our early rate.

Early Rate (Until September 30)

Standard Rate (Starting October 1)

URISA Member

 $75

 $85

Non-URISA Member

 $80

 $95

Student

 $40

 $40

Presenter

 $75

 $75

Online registration closes at 11:59 PM on October 30th.

Onsite registration will be available at the conference.

We are offering presentation opportunities, submit your abstract today.

We are also holding a Poster/Web Application Competition, submit yours here.

We would like to thank our sponsors for their support! Find out more about our current sponsors below!

Vendor And Sponsorship Opportunities are still available!

Leverage NEURISA’s broad network and gain visibility for your company by supporting NEURISA Day as an exhibitor!

We’re looking forward to seeing everyone in person! Let’s take this as an opportunity to spend time together sharing ideas, learning new things, and most importantly having fun!

Stay tuned for more info!

Thank you to NEURISA 2023 Corporate Sponsors

Silver Sponsor

BETA - Blue Marble Geographics - CAI Technologies - Esri

NEURISA Logo

New England Chapter of URISA International
"The Association for GIS Professionals"