Wildland Fires are becoming more frequent with higher destruction rates relative to land and property. Many of the most destructive fires in terms of financial loss have occurred since 2017. Here are some statistics with references published on BankRate.com:

How can I determine my Wildland Fire Risk?

ESRI’s Living Atlas has an abundance of data layers that can help you determine your personal and community Wildland Fire Risk, and there are already-existing GIS resources from ESRI and two of the most authoritative organizations in Wildland Fire Risk: Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC).

Read the entire article.

Thanks,

--
Eric Pimpler