From: Connecticut Planning Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Mark Abraham
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2023 5:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Subject: Join the Advisory Council for DataHaven's statewide survey - participant incentives available

Some people who received this message don't often get email from [log in to unmask]. Learn why this is important

EXTERNAL EMAIL: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click any links or open any attachments unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.

Dear friends:

We invite all of you and your local colleagues/partners to join this year's DCWS Advisory Council. Participation requires about 10 minutes of your time.

More information:

The DataHaven Community Wellbeing Survey completed live, in-depth interviews with over 45,000 randomly-selected adults in every town in Connecticut in recent years, producing robust local-level information (such as data included in the Town Equity Reports) on the issues that are most relevant to community well-being. This survey will be fielded again beginning in early 2024, with support from public and private partners throughout Connecticut.

The DataHaven Advisory Council is a critical element of this program. Representatives from all public agencies, non-profits, and community-based organizations in Connecticut are invited to join the Council and help us select topics to include in this year's survey.

Over 300 organizations participated in 2021-2022. Please visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DCWS2024AdvisoryCouncil to register and provide initial feedback.

More information about Advisory Council expectations, and the incentives for participation, can be found in the form linked above. Responses to this initial form are requested by September 25, 2023. Participants will be invited to provide additional feedback on the survey design after that date.

We encourage you to share this link with your colleagues and partners, including advocacy and community-based organizations in your area.

Thank you,

Mark Abraham, MPH
Executive Director, DataHaven
Tel: (203) 500-7059
DataHaven is a non-profit organization with a 30-year history of public service to Connecticut. Our mission is to empower people to create thriving communities by collecting and ensuring access to data on well-being, equity, and quality of life. DataHaven is a formal partner of the National Neighborhood Indicators Partnership of the Urban Institute in Washington, DC.