Good morning all,

Just a reminder, I my survey to see how certification was being accepted and adopted across the GIS industry is still open. If you have not respond to this survey I would appreciate it if you took a couple of minutes to do so. Here is the link - https://forms.gle/R86DgpmVLpf8RtyY7

I will be sharing the results at future conferences this fall. If desired, I may even post a summary of the results to this list.

I have conducted similar surveys in the past. The questions in the survey are the same as in the past to make comparison between previous results easier.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, GISP

Business Development Manager – GIS & Aerial

SAM, LLC

470-998-8944 (Cell)

Large file transfer

Surveying And Mapping, LLC (SAM) Texas Firm Registration No. 10064300
SAM-Construction Services, LLC is Texas Board of Professional Engineers Registered Firm No. 13921
Notice regarding email confidentiality and contact information at https://www.sam.biz/terms-of-use/