The Women in GIS (WiGIS) Northeast Chapter is hosting an event next week. Come join us Thursday, Sept 21st from 12-1pm for a conversation about GIS Resources! View more info on the LinkedIn Event Page

Register to attend: GIS Resources Zoom Registration

Looking forward to seeing you there!

--

Katie Grillo (she/her)|Northeast Chapter Co-Chair

Women in GIS

Event by Women in GIS - Northeast. Please follow us on LinkedIn for more event details coming soon!

Sign up for our group via the Women in GIS Northeast Chapter Interest Form

Please feel free to share this email and encourage others to join our Community! Thank you!