Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10053, phase=RECEIVE, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started.

Happy Friday NEARCers. I hope everyone’s well.

We’re looking to develop current floor plan data for all of our City buildings to aid in Evacuation and Emergency Response planning, amongst other things. We were originally thinking we should be moving towards an ArcGIS Indoors model but have opted to go the more traditional route for the time being. Wondering if anyone has recently gone through a similar effort, either by a DIY method or by outsourcing the work. Any information and/or advice you’re willing to share would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Best,

Dan

Dan Camara

GIS/Asset Management Coordinator

City of Rochester, New Hampshire

[log in to unmask],-70.9955314,420m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m6!3m5!1s0x0:0xc600c6fee6661153!7e2!8m2!3d43.3367978!4d-70.9951758" shash="cxYc+LDR+9OxZif09HNIy6gYExM6sGwFFyettAluciUtOekhhteC3WdEB33gTQHLFkh9php9sIZ39+ELut23/14uvHfsgzhcXnBchRbEbLT9BF0wEl9Pzak/WGfVPkP/+Q9lxql2ogKXp16Ypi5fCEwTnKyC5RubgpMBU6cpV8g=">209 Chestnut Hill Road

Rochester, NH 03867

phone: (603) 335-7594

Rochester GIS Hub

Access web maps, download data and maps, find additional GIS resources

Email sent to and from this City of Rochester email address is subject to NH RSA 91-A (the NH Public Records Law) and may, subject to certain exemptions, be subject to disclosure to third parties. This email message and any attachments may contain information that is confidential and/or legally privileged in accordance with applicable laws or regulations. It is intended only for the use of the person and/or entity identified as recipient(s) in the message. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material. Do not print, deliver, distribute or copy this message, and do not disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on the information it contains unless authorized to do so. Thank you.