It was still twenty thousand bucks a year when I last looked.

I'm actually presenting on this topic at the fall conference but you can see some of what we do here https://srpedd.org/homeland-security/ashe-response/

From: Northeast Arc Users Group <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Samuel Lingeman <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2023 9:42:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Floor Plans

I'm not sure if you are referring to the old ArcGIS Indoors pricing model or the "new". But they changed how Indoors is priced, moving from per square foot to a flat subscription model. Once the pricing changed, it was a no brainer for us to purchase it.

We've been converting our floorplans to GIS for over a decade, with aligning schema to ArcGIS Indoors being a recent thing in the last few years.

Happy to talk to anyone looking for our perspective.