I agree with Sam, not only has Esri licensing for ArcGIS Indoors has changed but also the architecture requirements. Both changes have made indoors more affordable.

Depending on the source data for the floor plans, it may be more cost effective to have someone come in to do a data collection (reality capture) vs migrate & update existing data (CAD, etc).

I am posting this only as it is relevant to the inquires on floor plan creation and data capture There is a free webinar next week for real world examples on Geospatial Digital Twin for facilities: https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Finfo.aximgeo.com%2Fwebinar%2Ffacility-vertical-asset-webinar-2023&data=05%7C01%7CNEARC-L%40LISTSERV.UCONN.EDU%7Cbd89ef4f194c42d8b95408dbc0f36ee5%7C17f1a87e2a254eaab9df9d439034b080%7C0%7C0%7C638315924007079308%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=OFaXeiWsFCAKKUWJvkFXR%2F9%2BB0vyp%2BKxkZJP1asffcw%3D&reserved=0

Good luck

Drew

 Drew Meren, GISP

 Senior Account Manager - East Coast