In-Person Student Forum:
Date: September 18th, 2023
Time: 3:30 PM
Location: Wilbur Cross North Reading Room
RSVP to join! <https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprovost.uconn.edu%2Fstrategic-planning%2F&data=05%7C01%7CUCONN_UNDERGRADUATE_STUDENTS-L%40LISTSERV.UCONN.EDU%7Cd72764f7ed30470fd4c108dbafbcba8a%7C17f1a87e2a254eaab9df9d439034b080%7C0%7C0%7C638296997336132613%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=cRcMpyKjXulKyYYkWiJYJEYcafcMjkxliwtJ6Z3aJOg%3D&reserved=0>

Why Attend?
Your Voice Matters: Your insights, ideas, and concerns are essential in shaping our future.
Engage with Leadership: Interact with university leaders and share your vision.
Pizza and Beverages: Enjoy some delicious pizza and refreshments as you contribute to the discussion.

For those unable to attend the in-person forum, we have scheduled three subsequent virtual forums<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprovost.uconn.edu%2Fstrategic-planning%2F&data=05%7C01%7CUCONN_UNDERGRADUATE_STUDENTS-L%40LISTSERV.UCONN.EDU%7Cd72764f7ed30470fd4c108dbafbcba8a%7C17f1a87e2a254eaab9df9d439034b080%7C0%7C0%7C638296997336132613%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=cRcMpyKjXulKyYYkWiJYJEYcafcMjkxliwtJ6Z3aJOg%3D&reserved=0> to accommodate your busy schedules and ensure everyone has a chance to participate.

We encourage all students to attend at least one of these sessions to make your voices heard. These forums are designed to provide you with the opportunity to have a direct impact on the strategic decisions that will guide our university in the years to come.

Thank you for being an essential part of our success moving forward!

Sincerely,
Anne & Pamir

Anne D'Alleva,
Provost and Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs

Pamir Alpay,
Vice President for Research, Innovation & Entrepreneurship